Couple monthds later rouble again. I come home everyting is okay and 1978
My older sister
One county need a worker and my sister oldeer go theytook her
Me and my youjger sister…..
You thiknk we can escape, so easy across the warter.
Opne day me and my sister escape and it is summer time. Just cross the lake water waist high
Cople months meet older sister, ok because they need worker so they took us.
No fun, nobody firnedly, me and my younger sister, you think we can go back. Okay lets go back.
We cross lake to come home, you run away you come home you are a criminal.
Cafeteria. They don’t want you to stay. No food. You haved to go to the head of county. They take us to head of county.
Ok, you live there. One week. In morning, three of the army take us to go the rice field. Gete up at 4. Work only 2 of us, army sit and watch us. Allmy friends the other side they look at us. Friends why you that?
12 take back to lunch. Punish us. Every day back and forth. No rest.
At night they act so friendly to you. He’s older I call him Pook father. He ask me small talk but not small talk uou not careful yuou be dead. I sleep near peantus raw if you are careful watch you everything. Everynight he come to talk to me. He say you dead, you dead.
Where you grow up.
I grow up small town, my grandma … make up
What fater do, grow rice, grow vegetable.
Who you married to
Married to motocycle.; 2 kids die
When I was youjng work with mom do knitting.
Warn sister not to open house.
Back of his house, I see a body that is not even buried. Who did they kill last night?
That day when I sleep I saw my mom come again. In my sleep and stroke my head…. Told my sister, saw mom last night, we going to be free. You the one want to escape, come back… she angry.
Tomorrow.
Tomorrow you don’t have to come here again. Today the army guy is going to take you somewhere.
Put us in £1 with stronger people. I never go to that grop before. They want to kill us.
We go to pick up all the heay things, lifting heavy stuff I cannot do it. So lucky that we didn’t get killed. We work there and then sometime we go to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment