Sealion takes me to a small camp made of plastic tarps. He sleep in hammock, I sleep on ground on small towell. It very warm.I hear a lot of peple most of pretty girl, they rape,rob kill.Spend night with aunts son and in the morning I rest for one or two da;ys and then
One day at night we hear the guns. My aunts son came to me and told me if something happen you make sure you run. What happen? Its not safe. Sometime they fighting, they shooting. That night I heard the fighting. I ran with people who are running. I run with people. Run run run army shooting. Charmunchun and charumthi
I run across the small river, chest high and I lost my shoe run barefeet. I run so fast I saw the bullets like fire…. Don’t know where to gho I
Oh my lifew why I have to do this all the time. Running running running don’t know where to go just running. When you are scared you don’t know you hurt your feet. We run across the border rice fields until no more gun and then when you run with them you come home with them
I am going to be hit. There are so many bullets. You are ducking running through them.
I remembert when I was young and the fortune teller told me my life is somebody you don’t know always take care of you. When danger comes, when I live in kr, they don’;t shootl look like you are in a war zone. You don’t curse when something dangerous come to your life. You don’t curse, don’t say bad things about other people. Don’t think bad things about them. Oh my mother, my father who die praying to your parents to whomever to take car eof you.
We are hiding no more shooting. Ok time to go we have to wait until no more. You hear peopoe yelilng for each other. Poor me noone yelling for me. I just come back with people with no shoes, clothing all dirty. I come to the place where we sleep. He say oh I am glad you are okay. Where were you. I ran too. You had to run. We just sit there and look at each other and laugh. Oh my god you cannot live like this….
my aunts son I say I come to buy rice and go back home…. Small little gold. I get at least 25 lbs of rice. The third day I have to carry rice back to swasizabpan. That rice so heavy I have to get up so early to carry because when I walk here I walk with no ricel, can hardly make it without. He should take the rice there. Got rice on head I walk from the camp get ousdie the camp not ½ a mile, I cannot walk it too heavy. I have to put down rice under big tree. I sit down thinking. That big tree you in jungle shoujuld I get in jungle or go back. Aunt will get mad at me. I sit there cry too
½ hour later saw somebody walk out from jungle about 10 people somebody I knew and then later I saw my aunt and his daughter and the people we live with in swazipan. And the people we live with. All of them came and saw me sitting with the bag of rice. Bong, bong we hear. You don’t have to carry the rice bag. You don’t think im goind to make it. My life is…. I am born again. So many times. We take the rice back the camp and we stay together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment