Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kou: More Trouble

Unka want you, 1977 …

She is in another £5. Took my brother ikn law, said he was cia , because the guy who used to work for his brother

after a year, two year during day tied himn in a rope. Boxers no shoes, no shirt.
Sister with daughter. Nothing you can

Older sister with 5 children she in battembomg and husband…. Near boarder of Thailand.

Ghost

My feet infection. I went to the farm and I got scrach and swollen, cannot walk, ccannot go.
I sty home by myslef.

A coupld of nights before

2 or 3 weeks I cannot walk.

One time I sleep during day time, I hear the voice of 2 women, mosquito net,

“open, open I want to go sleep with you.”I want to go too, I want to go too.”

I am so scared but I cannot get up. They went to work sisters.

I told my sister, nobody believe me.

Open the net

After a coupld of nights there is a meeting, not the same house. My house is new, near the a lot of empty houses where peple are dead alreaady. A big tree a lot of ghosts in them. The tree is spirit and 2 of my sisters they go to meeting and I sleep.

Hear like cow and a cat they chasing run oer over over, we have no cat


Always moving. Pack up in sack.

One time I feel so thirsty eat something like ice, have meeting and they call PUCKMAY, comehere tgonight we have ice tea. Big pot , they big bowl of ice or huge huge vat of ice team

Gee im not feeling vefry good. Big storm rain, its winter and water coming into house. Everything got so wet, never cold like this. I hear hail I ran out, ie eat it, it feels so good…..

I have ice that day…

Tomorrow we have party for you. We have good food for you, curry.
Four o us sit together, split in 4, small meet for each, keep and eat for itself.

We sing when we gbo to rice field. If nice they don’t report us.

The fun thing when we get the rice we have rice to eat and that time of year they let you go find your own food. We live in rice field. Not so strict

1977 kr government changes and than mman who wouldn’t give me the food for my mom.

A new group and take old one out. Told old one who, guy go his wife go, a lot go, even you new you can go. Cows & wagons 20 o0f them wait in front of cafeteria.

Microphone, new OnCA come, who want to come, move you to better place. A lot of pepole go. They take them, they kill them all. Someone told me. His own son in KR army, when you join even your mother father is nothing to you. Only unka love you.


New one come they give us more things to do, not so hungry.

Middle guy when I escape and come back with myt sister, he is so nice. He die too. They took him away too. Three of us always fight.

We always fight, even now.

One time he come to us and he burn a fire in front of cafeteria. He call me and 2 odf my sister come. We sit with him. I know 3 of you for a long time. Since parents , kids. Know only you, three piece 3

3 heads to make a fire, put pot on

3 of you look like a piece of a stove, you need each other. Two of you cannot do anything.

Call us daughter, stop, share, stop fighting.

You cannot say something,

2nd sister Cambodia
5th sister here in richmond okay

we try not to fighyt anymore. When the others come change power, he is gone.

Only is daughter didn’t go.


He is the had, he look like a man.

Put me one week in mans house he is governor.

Government contyrolled my couty.

This guy important. They built the stage and sit there and watch you work, they have a roof too. He is on stage he pints me out. The guy do the damn. So big aftger we cut rice we have to go there to work on damn ….. big rain, everyone is so strong. I have one brick.

That guy he is so big, he pointed to me. Look at her she cannot walk, what is going on. Maybe he doesn’t want to kill me. I got so scared.

No comments: