Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kou: Phillapines

On weekend I get so bored so I go to church. All the neighborhood call me ‘Woman Jesus.’ only me go to church that church is Cambodian bible. I love to sing the bible. I didn’t get baptised. I have to get out with no communion. I want the cracker and drink the wine. I go there and I say can I have some. NO, you cannot have that. You have to have water. Explain you want to eat and drink that you have to be baptized. This one day you go to baptize okay im going to do that wfhat it taste like, go to father he give you baptise. That day I went there. Your spirit wanted to stop me from being baptised.
That day big storm and they do baptise in waterfall. Walk kind of far away. By myself walking gthrough forestrs down hill. I fall many times. I think they want to stop me. But I don’t want to stop. I want to know what it mean to take a shower in waterfall.
Finally, I go there. Look far down you see a lot of people in the water, hundreds, father in middle in warter. Say something and bup, he dunk your head in water.

And after that you had it. Oh I was so happy to stay in line and smile. I never knew . That red ting is the blood. I just want to see what it taste like.
We put wine in ice; it was sweet, sugar drink with a red color. Oh my god, that’s it.
Now you 100% Catholic. Whatever.

No comments: