Monday, May 21, 2007

The Camps

My brother tell me he going to take me to France. Told my brother my aunt and Billy sponsor me too. He tell me be sure. Don’t worry, I say. If you take me first I go. If US call me first I go. No matter. I don’t want to leave. Happy here.
Why I want to leave now? Now I meet doctor who come to take care of sick kids. We fall in love. He sometimes spend a night or two in camp sometimes he come to bangkok. A lot of people know about us; after my aunt left we were together for a couple of months.
And then sister come to US she send me a letter and say your life is going to change after you come to San Francisco.
I don’t want to leave, I have boyfriend. Everyday mailman and other little boys. “Oh I am going to look for your name when you have interview.” “Don’t bother I don’t want to come to US. I don’t want to eat bread all day long.Not like American, Eureopean food.”
Then one day mailman come, say I see you name on list. don’t tell me that you scare me. I saw my name to interview, find out what day to come to US. I got so sad. I tell dr.
“You go first I go to find you,” he say.
Are you sure?
“Yes, very soon I am going to go to the US too.”
Name, birthday sponsor. I cry a lot, he come to bus with me. He was so nice to me.
“I am going to find you, you don’t worry about anything,” he say.
The bus pulls away.

Posted by boatsie at 2:49 PM 0 comments

Kua: 2nd camp notes

take you to Chumburry, 2nd camp and he came to see me one time A couple of weeks. I crazy in love with him. And then a week later I come another camp and then come to Phillipiens for a couple of months.

Sister in law meet in cowidan, lst camp. Come together in Chumburry 2nd camp I with her she knew she go to australia I knew I go to US. You write to me and then I write to you. Lme and her and my brother get so close they exchange letter in chyumburry camp and she keep secret…

One night in bangkok. They take me to philllipines to learn english, iwas by myself, AirPhillipine, I throw up all day long in there. After that the bus come and take to camp again. I think I am going to die. P mountain road. Im dyhing, im dying. They don’t know me,

Got to camp at night time. Share room one family one room. Downstairs I share with them for 3-4 months. They nice to me. Nobody take care of nobody. Collect food from red cross again. I go to school to learn english dime quarter hamburgher hotdog, go to toilet.

No comments: